Registration and Admission Prices
2016 Driver Registration
You must be a registered driver with Central Texas Speedway in order to participate in stock car races. Registration fees are based on the class you are racing.
The registration is a one time fee and is good for the entire 2016 season. There must be a separate form filled out for each car and driver! A w-9 must also be filled out at the time of registration for tax purposes.
There are several ways to register with us!
- Register online
- Fill out and scan your form and W9.
- Email the registration form to Driver Registration
- You will receive an email with your receipt and confirmation that your form has been verified.
- Register in person
- Bring your registration form and payment to CTS
- Mail your registration
- Mail your registration form and payment to CTS
- 24801 Interstate 35 Kyle, Texas 78640
Prices For The 2016 Season
Pro Late Model $150
Pro Modified $125
Super Street Stocks $75
Grand Stocks $50
Sport Compacts $50
Dwarf Cars $50
Texas Pro Sedans $50
Reserved Pit Spots:
Bay Spot (Car Bar) $400
Concrete (Season) $250
Grass (Season) $100
Transponders and ATV's/Golf Carts:
Transponder Rental $45 per race
ATV or Golf Cart Registration $50 per season
Practice sessions are available everyday of the week except for Sunday. If you would like to practice, call our office to ask when the best time for you to come would be. Practice sessions are $100 per vehicle per day.