Central Texas Speedway, located just 25 miles south of Austin’s city center and 40 minutes north of San Antonio, is Central Texas’ ultimate outdoor event venue. From concerts to corporate events to car shows, CTS is the #1 choice for those looking to put on a first class event right in the heart of Texas. With the ability to custom segment our expansive 39-acre facility, we can use our preferred vendors or work hand-in-hand with yours to put on the event or concert your guests and ticketholders will soon not forget.
- Easy on/off access from Interstate-35
- 3200 stadium seats with an additional 20,000+ in a concert setting
- General parking for 3000+ vehicles with a separate parking area for an additional 1000 vehicles
- Multiple areas and options to create a VIP experience including:
- Six air-conditioned suite boxes, accommodating groups of 8-30
- Private restroom facilities
- Separate and secure parking
- Certified TABC staff and license for beer and wine service
- State-of-the-art conference and meeting room facilities
- Go Kart racing or Stock Car Shotgun Ride Alongs for a fun and effective team building or corporate entertaining event through Central Texas Speedway.
Customer service and hospitality is our mission; your unforgettable event is the result.
The Car Bar
One of the greatest features that Central Texas Speedway has that can’t be found at any other track for miles around is the Car Bar! The Car Bar is a full bar located in the events garage at Central Texas Speedway. If you’re accustomed to tailgating before and after a race the Car Bar is a great alternate option. It’s home to post race celebrations including the champagne toast for the night’s race winners and is located near the stage where live bands crank it up every night after the races. Stick around after the Stock Car action to meet up with friends and party at the coolest bar in Texas!
About The Track
[dcs_p]You can find fast and furious fun for the whole family at Central Texas Speedway, a local track in Kyle, Texas. Central Texas Speedway features several classes of cars in extreme side-by-side racing. The track is one of Texas’ best 3/8-mile, asphalt oval, short tracks and there’s not one bad seat in the house. Get up close to the real action in the general admission bleacher stands or experience the races in style by booking one of the track’s recently renovated Suites. CTS is also a one-of-a-kind concert venue with many options. We can play host to full scale 20,000+ concerts in a unique, open air setting, or listen to your favorite local artist while enjoying a drink from the car bar! The CTS facilities and amenities include:[/dcs_p]
[dcs_p]There’s something for everyone to enjoy at Central Texas Speedway![/dcs_p]